The VAKONA GmbH is specialized in the development and the production of food processing machines.
The focus is on tumbling machines, vacuum- mixing- and tumbling machines, mixing- and blending machine and pickling technology, as well as various special machines for the food industry.
The foundation took place in 1966 with construction of the first tumbling- and mixing machine, which went into series after several tests in 1969.
In October 1996 the company was taken over by the longtime co-owner Ludger Höning and was completely new aligned. The production area was more than tripled since. The entire production machinery was converted and modernized on CNC machines.
Much participation to trade fairs worldwide has opened new markets and has gained new business partners. Today over 100 dealer representations provide a global delivery and service around the world.
Please see here the great diversity of food processing machines available for the production of many kinds of food stuffs.
VAKONA machines are manufactured with greatest care featuring most modern technology.
VAKONA QUALITY begins with the range of reliable suppliers and is reached by a high rate of in-house manufacturing with automatic production standards, motivated and qualified staff members, as well as many years of experience in the field of machine construction for the food industry.The unchanging high quality is guaranteed by high-class raw material, as well as up-to-date production technic.We are sure our machine deserve the notation quality machines, this is proven to us over and over again by the loyalty of our customers.
• touch-screen-control unit with storage for 99 programs
• gear motor with variable adjustable rotation speed
• high performance vacuum pump with automatic vacuum
• sterile filter system for sterilization of ventilation air
• automatic water separator
• tumbling arm including removable scraper with press button system
• electrical tilting of machine bowl
• automatic tilting system and bowl positioning
• lid operation with user assistance
• movable on 4 lockable castors
• Direct mechanical drive for needle head and belt above the pickling compartment
• Precision needle heads with the quick-change needle bridge system
• Mechanical suspension of each needle for products with bones
• Complete separation of the entire pumping cycle from all electromechanical components
• Product-related pump selection
• Pre-filter system
• Special conveyor belt made of polyethylene, easy to remove
• Injection pattern can be varied by mechanically changing the conveyor
• stainless steel cover
• high power resources
• integrated pressure control with manometer
• suck-in device with pre-filter system
• integrated feed-back system
• easy and thorough cleaning
• low power consumption
• quick change of injection needles
• injection needles from stainless steel 200 x 4 mm
injection pistol from metal, chromium plated, EUROPA
• injection pistol from plastic, IDEAL
option: injection needle stainless steel 200 x 3 mm
• MS pump yellow brass
• VA pump stainless steel
Dinh Phuong Tan
Phone: +84 93 8466070
E-mail: Send message